The Hanging Rock Action Group continues to examine relevant Macedon Ranges Shire Council documents regarding the development proposal.
The aims of the Hanging Rock Action Group have been consistent:
- Have Council undertake Community Consultation
- Distil the real issues and facts of the proposed development
- Raise community awareness of the issues
Significant errors and misleading statements have been found in these documents.
Up to date no corrections have been made of these.
Why doesn’t Council publish corrections as per their stated policy?
– “The East Paddock was originally used for grazing so has no environmental or other relevant overlays .”
– Location of the proposed development